Volvo XC40 2018 Price in India, Launch Date, Review, Specs, XC40 New Volvo XC40 is The Small SUV that’s big on innovation. With expressive design, ingenious storage and smart technology, it’s built for city life. Volvo’s Newest SUV which is XC40 is finally going to Launch in India. Volvo XC40 seats are very comfortable. XC40 Visibility is excellent and there are useful storage Compartments at the Driver’s fingertips and quiet, easy to drive. D4 engine develops 190PS so pace is strong. However, the fuel consumption was disappointing. All-new Volvo XC40 will go on sale in the international markets and now going to launch in India Expected date of Launch is August 2018
Volvo XC40 Preview
Volvo XC40 will be available with D4 diesel and a T5 petrol four-cylinder Drive-E engine options. XC40 comes loaded with safety and equipment. Safety and driver assistance features on the XC40 include Volvo Cars’ Pilot Assist system, city safety, run-off road protection and mitigation, cross traffic alert with brake support and the 360° camera. The XC40 is one of the best-equipped crossovers in its segment. Volvo is Entry level cross over is positioned below the XC60 and XC90 as the third model in Volvo’s SUV line-up
Volvo XC40 Price, Photos, and Specs
- Volvo XC40 Expected Launch date – Aug 2018
- Volvo XC40 Expected Price – Rs. 30 Lakh – 40 Lakh
Volvo XC40 Exterior styling
Volvo XC40 Roof spoiler
This stylish roof spoiler further enhances the sporty character and aerodynamics of your Volvo SUV and is colour coordinated with the roof. Fits perfectly with the exterior styling kit.
Pack and load
Volvo Cars accessories are created to make your Volvo XC40 even more versatile.
Volvo XC40 Reviews and Rating
Child Safety -Volvo XC40 comes to child safety in cars as Seats are designed such as that is safe, comfortable and luxurious.
Top Highlights –
- Wireless Smartphone Charging
- Multizone Climate Control
- Crystal gear shift knob
- Inscription specific wheels ranging from 18 inches to 21-inches
- Chrome trim on windows, grille and tailpipes
Volvo XC40 Review
- Volvo XC40 exterior designer Ian Kettle Said the the exterior of Volvo XC40 has been influenced by sci-fi movies and consumer electronics which is Designed in Sweden. Swedish vehicle manufacturer Volvo Cars is going to launch Volvo XC40 SUV in India in Aug 2018
- Volvo XC40 has storage features like -door bins large enough for laptops and handbags, and a fold out takeaway hook.
- Volvo XC40 also has a storage space on the tunnel console where a mobile phone can be stored and wirelessly charged
- There is also a CleanZone feature, which allows to breathe clean air inside Volvo XC40.
- Volvo On Call app that connects your phone, tablet or wearable device with your Volvo XC40 to provide remote access.
- Volvo XC40 has City Safety means is like having co-Pilot to look out for you. It identifies other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists and large animals ahead, warning you if a collision is imminent. If you don’t react in time then it will brake automatically to help avoid or mitigate a collision.
- Volvo XC40 have availability of a 360° camera This feature gives a detailed ‘birds-eye’ view of your car, so you can see where it is in relation to other vehicles and objects